Transfer of a government servant or private employee affects the person physically, mentally and financially.
Whether minor or major change it influences one’s normal working. These transfers some times are undesirable, but in some cases they are profitable. In some cases transfer are optional and avoidable, but in some cases they are inevitable.
In the horoscope third house, fourth house, sixth house, ninth house, tenth house and twelfth house should be seen for job change or transfer.
Factors responsible for job change or transfer are mentioned below:
Sun – It is a planet of power and authority.
Saturn – It represents obstacles as well as consistency
Mars – it indicate sudden events of life
Ascendant and Ascendant lord – It denotes personality and environment
2nd house/lord – It is house of wealth, financial gain and resources
3rd house/lord – It is a house of courage, efforts and short journeys
4th house/lord – It represents home life thus indicate change of residence if afflicted.
6th house/lord – It represents authority and current job
8th house/lord – It represents obstacles, some break, being fired, research knowledge
9th house/lord – It signifies transfer, long journeys, change of job being 12th from 10th house.
10th house/lord – It is indicator of job, career, name and fame
12th house – It indicate loss, shifting from one house to another, transfer from one place to another
Astrological combinations for job change or transfer:
- Dasha, antardasha, pratyantar dasha of 1st, 5th and 9th house lords. Third house is 6th, 5th house is 8th and 9th house is 12th from 10th house of career.
- 10th lord in 12th denotes jobless or frequently changing Job situation
- Affliction to 4th house the transfer may cause separation from family.
- Saturn influencing ascendant, 4th, 7th and10th house indicates stability and confinement to a place for years together.
- If ascendant and the 10th house form any relation with the 9th and 3rd house, then the transfer takes place.
- If the relations between the 12th house and 9th house and lord of 10th house and lord of 9th house are formed, then the person gets success in the foreign country.
- If the relation between the 10th house and 12th house is formed, then the person gets success in the foreign country.
- If transfer gives position (pada prapti) then seventh house is involved.
- If fourth gets affected then change of residence is expected.
- If lagna gets involved then transfer gives pleasure.
- If second/eleventh houses are involved then transfer gives financial gains.
- If sixth house is involved then transfer gives authority in service.
Timing of job transfer
- Double transit of Jupiter and Saturn in horoscope influencing 3rd/6th/12th house from ascendant /Moon indicates transfer.
- During Mahadasha, antardasha, pratyantar dasha of 1st, 4th, 5th, 7th, 9th and 10th house lords there is possibility of job transfer.
- Native will get transfer from present place to another during the joint period of significators of 3rd, 10th and 12th lord.
- Rahu and ketu transiting over 7th or 10th house creates the possible changes in the career.
- Lord of 10th house transiting over 6th, 8th and 12th house from moon, lagna and its antal position may trigger separation from the current job.
- If ascendant and the 10th house forms any relation with the 9th and 3rd house Mahadasha, Antardasha or transits then the transfer takes place.
Promotion in job and astrology
Some Peoples get promotion with a little efforts and some don’t even after hard labor. So the question arises that what are the factors which keep success away from some people despite of so much hard work? In astrology success depends upon planetary combinations in your horoscope. If planets positions are favorable result will be positive if you work according to the planets. If planets positions are unfavorable and native does hard labour results will still not be favorable despite of hard work. If Mahadasha, Antardasha and planetary transits are favorable than there are greater chances of getting promotion. Timing of promotion can also be found out by astrological analysis of the horoscope.
Some of the astrological combination for promotion and prosperity are mentioned below:
- In a horoscope 2nd, 6th, 9th, 10th and 11th house are seen for promotion in job.
- Mahadasha and antardasha of the ascendant lord, 10th lord and exalted functional benefic planets in the birth chart make a person successful in their life. If these planets make a relationship with 9th and 11th house during their mahadasha and antardasha then it will be more auspicious for the native.
- If 10th and 11 house lords are well placed in D1, D9, D10 and other divisional charts and their mahadasha and antardasha is running and they are making relationship with 2nd, 6th, 9th, 10th and 11th houses or their lords then surely one will get promotion in job.
- If Dasha and antardasha lords are functional benefic and influence 2nd, 6th, 9th, 10th and 11th house in transit then results will be favorable.
- Double transit of Jupiter and Saturn influencing 2nd, 6th, 10th and 11th houses/lords while dasha and antardasha of favorable planets is running native will get promotion in job.